- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about SX42TC-12
- Weight (KG)
- Partnumber Parker
- Parker Hannifin
- Hose Cover Material
- Synthetic rubber, Highly abrasion resistance , MSHA accepted
- Reinforcement Type
- Four- or six-spiral steel wires
- Tube Type
- Synthetic rubber
- Working Pressure (BAR)
- Bending radius
- Hose I.D. (DN)
- Hose I.D. (inch)
- Hose I.D. (mm)
- Country of Manufacture
- Sales Unit
Details of the SX42TC-12
Parker's Parkrimp No-Skive High Pressure Multispiral hose SX42TC according to ISO 3862 Type R15 - Parker Specification with thin cover No-Skive hose construction is a newly developed hose classified as "Good". This means that Good hoses are cost-effective products - fully meeting the main parameters of the traditional international standards and exceeding them in particular requirements, such as service life, appearance, environmental aspects etc. SX42TC is the ideal hose for all general high pressure hydraulic applications.
- Matched hose and fitting system guarantees an approved and safe combination and the highest quality and safety, combined with the longest service life of the final product to the end-users.
- The hose type SX42TC has a synthetic rubber inner tube and a reinforcement of four or six high-tensile steel wires
- The SX42TC has a MSHA approved synthetic rubber, highly abrasion resistance outer cover.
- SX42TC is a high performance hose with a constant working pressure of 42.0 MPa.
- Temperature range up to +125 °C
- Complete No-Skive fitting technology across the full range of high pressure hoses providing simpler, quicker and safer hose assembly.
- General high pressure hydraulic applications - Construction is one of the typical applications.
Parker's high pressure hose SX42TC is compatible with the Parker Parkrimp high pressure fitting series 73 and 77.