60 Series Couplers (hydraulic, fluids, gas, steam) up to 5000 psi, connect with ISO 7241 series B, 60 Series Nipples.
Parker's 60 Series have double shut-off poppet valves and are interchangeable with other quick disconnects complying with ISO 7241 series B.
These general purpose quick couplings are available in a wide range of sizes and materials to be versatile for use with several fluids, including high temperature steam. Parker's 60 Series is multi-purpose for a variety of applications and pressures up to 5000 psi.
Steam version couplers are brass with double interface O-rings and stainless steel locking balls. Seal material is Ethylene Propylene and the 3/8" size has a grip-ring sleeve for easy operation when wearing gloves.
- Sizes: 1/8” – 2-1/2”
- Materials: Steel, Brass, 302 Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel
- Port Ends: Female NPTF, Female ORB
- Seal Options: Nitrile, EPR, Fluorocarbon, Neoprene
- Coupler options include: Sleeve Lock, Valve Actuator, Steam compatibility
- Chemical Processing
- Commercial Cleaning
- Globally interchangeable with other manufacturer's couplings complying to ISO 7241 series B
- Multi-purpose coupling, widely used in varied applications
- Steel couplers have a hardened sleeve for strength and durability
- Metal valve stop prevents flow checking to provide steady performance
- Steam version couplers have Ethylene Propylene seals to withstand high temperatures and the 3/8" has a grip-ring sleeve for easy operation when wearing gloves
- Brass couplers have double O-rings for redundant sealing and stainless steel locking balls for corrosion resistance
- 316 Stainless steel couplers have Fluorocarbon seals for chemical compatibility
- Optional coupler sleeve lock helps to prevent accidental disconnection
- Industrial hydraulic lines
- Food and chemical processing
- Water and coolant lines
- High pressure fluid transfer
- High temperature fluid transfer
- Mobile equipment
- Cleaning equipment
- Dry cleaning
- Steam systems