Union cross - 35L cone end, complete with nut and ring, galvanized steel
- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about K35L
- Parker Hannifin
- Partnumber Parker
- Steel, Cr(VI)-free
- Light Series
- 35L - M45×2.0
- Tubesize II
- 35L - M45×2.0
- Union Cross - EO 24° cone end
- Complete with nut and ring
- Weight (KG)
- Customs Tariff Number
- Country of Manufacture
- Box Qty
- Sales Unit
Details of the K35L
EO-PSR - Ermeto Original Progressive Stop Ring fittings (acc. DIN 3861, DIN 2353) produce the high pressure, leak-free connections of tubes, components in hydraulic systems for reliable, trouble-free functioning of the entire units. With its basic function, the controlled progressive bite of EO-PSR into the tube, due to its unique internal geometry, is perfect for a broad range of applications, markets.
- Machine Tools
- Material Handling
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
Features/benefits of the EO-PSR fitting range:
- High corrosion resistance: The Cr(VI)-free surface treatment causes an average corrosion resistance of more than 500 hours to white rust. It also extends the life cycle of the fitting.
- High pressure: EO-PSR can be used in applications of up to 800 bar (S series) and 500 bar (L series). Stretches the range of applications.
- EO-LUB: Due to the special treatment of larger sized nuts (25S/28L and larger), the tightening torques of EO-PSR fittings have been reduced by 25%. Eases and speeds up assembly. Prevents under-assembly.
- Over-tightening protection: The special geometry of the EO-PSR prevents the over-assembly of EO-PSR fittings. Helps to avoid cost and time-consuming repair.
- Spring effect: Cost reduction because of the spring effect; re-tightening of the fitting is not necessary.
- Safe assembly: Maximum safety of assembly - two distinctive cutting edges provide a progressive increase of the tightening torque of the EO-PSR. The noticeable end point of the assembly process contributes to maximum safety of assembly.
- Multifunctional ring geometry - prevents over-tightening and additional costs for repair.
- Procurement is easy and fast. EO-PSR is available worldwide.
- Fast, easy and safe assembly - meets the requirements of the applicable standards for 24° cutting ring fittings.
- Mobile hydraulics – hydraulic drive units, working hydraulic systems
- Power Generation – compressor stations in gas pipelines