701 - High-Pressure No-Skive Spiral Hose - ISO 3862-1 Type 4SP, EN 856
Parker's High Pressure Multispiral No-Skive Hoses 701 are the ideal range for applications with extremely dynamic pressure profiles, pressure surges and peaks. The range consists of ParLock hoses, fittings and assembly equipment combined with Parker's crimping know-how.
- Material Handling
- Oil and Gas
- Matched hose and fitting system guarantees an approved and safe combination and the highest quality and safety combined with the longest service life of the final product to the end-users.
- ISO 3862-1 EN 856 Type 4SP
- Complete fitting technology across the full range of high pressure Multispiral Hoses providing simpler, quicker and safer hose assembly
- The Parker High Pressure No-Skive type fittings are available in steel and stainless steel.
- Hydrostatic transmissions (combine harvesters, large tractors, excavators)
- Vibratory hammers
- Large injection moulding machines
- Tunneling machines
- Forestry machines
- Large material handling machines (container handling)
- Excavator booms
- Blow-out preventers in oil and gas
Parker's High Pressure Multispiral Hoses 701 are compatible with the Parker 70 series