- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about ESV06ZL
- Parker Hannifin
- Partnumber Parker
- Steel Phosphated
- Light Series
- 06L - M12×1.5
- ESV Weld bulkhead fitting - EO 24° cone end / EO 24° cone end
- Complete with EO2 nut and ring
- Weight (KG)
- Customs Tariff Number
- Sales Unit
Details of the ESV06ZL
Ermeto weld bulkheads, type ESV, enable the connection of straight metric tube lines with identical outer diameters through a bulkhead partition and secured by welding to the bulkhead partition. Ermeto weld bulkheads are available in all sizes from 6 – 38/42 in the light and heavy series.
- Press construction
- Heavy machinery building
- Power station construction
- Suitable for general hydraulic applications.
- Ermeto weld bulkheads, type ESV, enable the connection of straight metric tube lines with identical outer diameters through a bulkhead partition and secured by welding to the bulkhead partition.
- Weld bulkheads are available in stainless steel. The steel version is with a strong corrosion resistant Cr(VI)-free version, which extends the lifetime cycle of the component.
- Insufficiently assembled weld bulkheads do not come apart without warning. The user can react early enough because the connectors indicate the problem by leaking and they can be retightened.