- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about SKA10X1.5
- Parker Hannifin
- Partnumber Parker
- Steel Phosphated
- Light => Heavy Series
- Weld nipple - EO 24° O-ring weld nipple / butt weld
- Body only
- Weight (KG)
- Customs Tariff Number
- Country of Manufacture
- Box Qty
- Sales Unit
Details of the SKA10X1.5
Ermeto weld nipples, types SKA and SKA-ORB, can be assembled in any EO tube fitting, so that this fitting type has a broad range of applications. Ermeto weld nipples are available in all sizes from 6 – 38/42 in the light and heavy series. The Ermeto weld nipple is welded to the tube end without the O-ring. Assembling beforehand a retaining nut with the right size and orientation should not be forgotten. Special guidelines and regulations may apply to the pre-handling of the tube end, the welding procedure, welding personnel qualifications, post-processing and testing and documentation of the weld connection.
- Press construction
- Heavy machinery building
- Power station construction
- Suitable for general hydraulic applications.
- Ermeto weld nipples can be combined with all EO fittings, resulting in a very broad range of applications.
- The elastomeric seal acts as a primary sealing element, making the connection leak-proof. So maintenance and re-work costs are substantially reduced.
- Even after continuous operation for years under extreme conditions, the soft-seal Ermeto weld nipple connector does not have to be retightened. This means that the connector has a long life and maintenance and servicing costs are noticeably diminished.
- Insufficiently assembled Ermeto weld nipples do not come apart without warning. The user can react early enough because the connectors indicate the problem by leaking and they can be retightened.
- Ermeto weld nipples can be undone and then re-assembled any number of times. The longevity of the connector is thereby increased and costs saved.