- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about RHD15ZL
- Parker Hannifin
- Partnumber Parker
- Steel, Cr(VI)-free
- Light Series
- 15L - M22×1.5
- Cracking Pressure (BAR)
- EO 24° cone end / EO 24° cone end
- Complete with EO2 nut and ring
- Weight (KG)
- Customs Tariff Number
- Country of Manufacture
- Box Qty
- Sales Unit
Details of the RHD15ZL
Parker non-return valves with nominal pressure ratings up to PN 420 bar offer a wide range of types, making them very flexible. The variety of types starts with the item RHD with tube connection both ends, the RHV/RHZ with tube connection to male stud, RHDI with female thread both ends, RVP with valve cartridges up to the I-TL with valve internal parts. The non return valves are available in steel with Cr(VI)free surface, stainless steel and brass. Seals in NBR or FKM are available on request. Parker non-return valves are all packed again contamination. Parker non-return valves can be used for hydraulic oil, low flammability hydraulic fluids (excent for types HFC: for HFD types; FKM seals are necessary). Air pressure tested. Not suitable for steam, combustible/explosive gases, or oxygen.
- Machine Tools
- Materials Handling
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
Suitable for general hydraulic applications.
Features/ benefits of non-return valves:
- The precise functioning of Parker non-return valves has been proven a million times over and stands for the reliability of this product range.
- Combined soft and metal sealing – leak-free due to soft sealing at cone and metal-supported sealing at cone – extends the safety of the product and the entire hydraulic application.
- The usage of Parker non-return valves is flexible due to the wide range of items.
- For yet more applications, internal parts in stainless steel with FPM are also available.
- Parker non-return valves are all packed against contamination, which improves the quality and reliability of these products.