- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about R35TC-48
- Weight (KG)
- Country of Manufacture
- Parker Hannifin
- Partnumber Parker
- Hose Cover Material
- Synthetic rubber, Highly abrasion resistance , MSHA accepted
- Reinforcement Type
- Four- or six-spiral steel wires
- Tube Type
- Synthetic rubber
- Working Pressure (BAR)
- Bending radius
- Hose I.D. (DN)
- Hose I.D. (inch)
- Hose I.D. (mm)
- Working Temperature
- -40 °C up to +125 °C
- Sales Unit
- Customs Tariff Number
Details of the R35TC-48
Parker's High Pressure ParLock Multispiral Hose R35, R35TC and has been developed with constant working pressure of 35.0 MPa and Interlock technology and is the ideal range for applications with extremely dynamic pressure profiles, pressure surges and peaks. The range consists of ParLock hoses, fittings and assembly equipment combined with Parker's crimping know-how. The ParLock design is approved by the German Accident Prevention and Insurance Association (Berufsgenossenschaft) conforming to EN 201 (approved for injection-moulding machine applications).
- Material Handling
- Oil and Gas
- Matched hose and fitting system with Interlock technology guarantees an approved and safe combination and the highest quality and safety combined with the longest service life of the final product to the end-users.
- Exceeds ISO 3862 - EN 856 Type R13 - Parker Specifications
- R35TC has a highly abrasion resistant and MSHA approved tough cover (TC). Tough cover offers 80 x greater abrasion resistance than standard cover.
- The hose is also suitable for temporary immersion in mineral oil up to 70 °C with frequent inspections.
- Complete ParLock fitting technology across the full range of high pressure ParLock Multispiral Hoses providing simpler, quicker and safer hose assembly.
- The Parker High Pressure ParLock skive type hose range is complemented by a full selection of compatible ParLock fittings to ensure a full metal to metal connection of the hose reinforcement with the shell or even with the nipple (external or external plus internal skiving) and are available in steel and stainless steel.
- General high pressure hydraulic applications
- Hydrostatic transmissions (combine harvesters, large tractors, excavators)
- Vibratory hammers
- Large injection moulding machines
- Tunneling machines
- Forestry machines
- Large material handling machines (container handling)
- Excavator booms
- Blow-out preventers in oil and gas
Parker's High Pressure ParLock Multispiral Hose R35 and R35TC are compatible with the Parker Parkrimp high pressure fitting series V4 (internal and external skiving (size -12, -16, -20) and V6 (internal and external skiving (size -24 up to -48)
size -10, -12, -16 and series V6 (internal and external skiving) size -20, -24 -32).