6100 Series Couplers (hydraulic) 3000 psi connect with 6100 Series Nipples.
Parker's 6100 Series is a thread to connect, low spill coupling that can be connected under pressure. Coupler and nipple bodies are corrosion resistant brass. Couplers are available with a steel hex nut or heavy duty wing nut sleeve. A connection indicator groove on the nipple body visually shows when the connection is complete and valves are fully open. Couplers and nipples are available in a range of sizes. Couplings sets consisting of a coupler, nipple, and mounting flanges are also available.
- Sizes: 3/4” thru 1-1/2"
- Materials: Brass with steel sleeve
- Port Ends: Female NPTF
- Seal Options: Nitrile, EPR, Fluorocarbon, Neoprene
- Oil and gas
- Couplers are available with steel hex or heavy duty wing nut sleeve
- Low spill flush valves
- Bonded valve seal is durable under full pressure connect and disconnect
- Connection indicator groove on the nipple body visually indicates when the connection is complete
- Optional flange for secure bulkhead or panel mounting
- Submersible pumps
- Oil field equipment
- Dump trailers
- Engine test stands
- Bulk liquid transfer