FH Series Couplers (hydraulic) 10,000 psi, meet the requirements of Hydraulic Tool Manufacturer's Association (HTMA) standards, and connect only with FH Series Nipples. Parker's FH Series are high pressure non-spill quick couplings that will not connect with lower pressure quick couplings. The red color makes these couplings easy to identify as high pressure (10,000 psi). The coupler sleeve lock feature guards against accidental disconnection. Couplers and nipples are available in 3/8" size only.
- Size: 3/8"
- Material: Steel
- Port Ends: Female NPTF, Female BSPP
- Seal Options: Nitrile, EPR, Fluorocarbon
- Push-to-connect operation makes connection easy with one hand
- Meets HTMA (ISO 16028) standards but will NOT connect with lower pressure flush face couplings
- Red color finish makes it easy to visually identify as a high pressure connection
- Non-spill flush face valves minimize fluid loss when disconnecting, to reduce environmental contamination and avoid safety hazards caused by spillage.
- Flush face valves minimize the amount of air that can enter the system when connecting fluid lines, thus preventing accelerated wear of the system's components.
- Sleeve lock guards against accidental disconnection
- Hydraulic crimpers, cutters, benders, clamps, wedges
- Rescue equipment
- High pressure test equipment
- High pressure hydraulic equipment