P1P Repair kit high temp
- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about P1P-6LRF
- Parker Hannifin
- Partnumber Parker
- Cylinder Repair Kits
- Bore (mm)
- Weight (KG)
- Customs Tariff Number
- Country of Manufacture
- Sales Unit
Details of the P1P-6LRF
P1P Compact Cylinder according to ISO 21287
The P1P Series is a complete range of ISO 21287 compact cylinders developed to meet the highest requirements for quality and performance. The careful design in every detail provides first class function and service life properties.
- ISO 21287 conformity and global availability throughout the worldwide Parker Hannifin organization.
- Bore sizes 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80 and 100mm.
- One of the widest ranges of sizes and versions for a broad range of applications.
- Corrosion resistant design with end covers and barrel in anodised aluminium and stainless steel piston rod.
- Long service life thanks to proven high quality materials, surfaces and seal technology.
- Compact design and many installation alternatives for flexible use in narrow spaces.
- Efficient elastic cushioning absorbing residual energy facilitates high speeds and short cycle times.
- Smooth, low noise operation thanks to elastic material in end faces of the piston.
- Flush, drop in global P8S-G sensors on all side faces for flexible and compact assembly and mechanical protection of the sensors.
- P1P is suitable for processing, packaging and handling applications within the food industry thanks to the food approved grease used for the initial greasing.