The ACP piston accumulators incorporate a patented crimped design that provides high-strength coupling of caps to steel tube plus superior fatigue life. High grade carbon steel tube and end cap material allows heat to dissipate effectively and is micro-finished for extended seal life. The ACP series is a good alternative to a diaphragm accumulator as it is can provide enhanced nitrogen gas retention and has a compact and lightweight design.
Although these accumulators are offered in standard capacities, the steel shell design affords an easy way to “custom” manufacture an accumulator to meet the exact capacity for any customer application.
ACP piston accumulators are available in two versions; Rechargeable or Tamperproof. Rechargeable models allow the user to monitor and regulate the gas pre-charge to suit different operating conditions. Tamperproof, sealed-forlife versions of the ACP are pre-charged on assembly to customer specification and are completely maintenance free.
Ideal for mobile and construction equipment
Fork lifts and cherry pickers
- pressure spike damping
- suspension and braking systems
Construction and Mining
- suspension and load stabilising systems, emergency back-up steering, braking and pilot circuits
- maintaining oil pressure for lubrication
- energy saving
- shock absorption when changing direction
- reducing noise and smoothing pump pulsations
Renewable Energy (Wind and Solar)
- Braking systems for wind turbines