Parker Clamps are designed to safely and securely support accumulators in a vertical or horizontal position. They are available for all accumulator model weights and sizes (including bladder, piston, diaphragm, hydracushion accumulators) and can be designed for hostile environments with protective coatings.
The Clamps are supplied with a rubber cushion band to protect the shell and any protective coating.
- Oil and Gas
- Designed to safely and securely support accumulators in a vertical or horizontal position.
- Protective coatings available for hostile environments.
- Wide range of sizes to suit all accumulator types.
- Parker Olaer accumulator clamps are equipped with a rubber cushion which prevents vibration and wear on the shell.
- In addition to the clamps we would suggest using an accumulator bracket to support the accumulator weight for accumulators mounted vertically.
- Agricultural equipment
- Construction equipment
- Wind Energy
- Hydraulic Power Units
- Lubrication Systems
- Power Generation
- Energy Transmission & Distribution
- Air & Gas Compressors
- Test rig
- Entertainment Automation
- Plastic Presses
- Die Casting
- Vehicle Assembly Facilities
- Machine Tools