BCH1 - Medium Pressure No-Skive Hose BCH1 - EN 857 1SC - ISO 11237
Parker's Parkrimp Medium Pressure No-Skive hose BCH1 according to EN 857 1SC - ISO 11237 with the No-Skive thin cover hose construction is a hose classified as "Good". This means that Good hoses are cost-effective products - fully meeting the main parameters of the traditional international standards and exceeding them in particular requirements, such as service life, appearance, environmental aspects etc. BCH1 is the ideal hose for all demanding medium pressure hydraulic applications in all markets.
- Matched hose and fitting system guarantees an approved and safe combination and the highest quality and safety, combined with the longest service life of the final product to the end-users.
- The hose type BCH1 has a nitrile (NBR) inner tube for extended fluid compatibility.
- Meets specified working pressure and bend radius of EN 857 1SC.
- Synthetic rubber cover compound
- Tight bending radius
- Complete No-Skive fitting technology across the full range of medium pressure hoses providing simpler, quicker and safer hose assembly.
- General demanding medium pressure hydraulic applications in all markets - Agriculture is one of the typical applications.
Parker's Medium Pressures Hose BCH1 is compatible with the Parker Parkrimp medium pressure fitting series 16 and 46.