493 - Medium-Pressure No-Skive Compact - High-Pressure water cleaning applications
Parker's Medium Pressure No-Skive Compact hose 493 with one high tensile steel wire braid is especially designed for high pressure water cleaners and can be used for constant water temperature up to 120 °C. Using the matched hose and fitting system, this hose will guarantee a safe, high quality connection with a long service life.
- Food Industry
- Construction Equipment
- Matched hose and fitting system guarantees an approved and safe combination at the highest quality and safety, combined with the longest service life of the final product to the end-users.
- Safe - the permanent embossed layline marking guarantees the right usage and remains visible even under hard working conditions.
- Extremely flexible for an easy handling and a long service life
- High temperature resistance - constant water temperatures up to 120 °C.
- High abrasion resistance - no color marking on the ground floor.
- Available in blue and black - the blue colored hose is mainly used where hygiene is of upmost importance whereas the black covered hose is especially designed for outdoor use.
- Food preparation
- Sanitary and hygiene areas
- Trucks and passenger cars
- Agricultural machines
Parker's Medium Pressure hose 493 is compatible with the Parker Parkrimp medium pressure fitting series 48.