441RH - Medium Pressure No-Skive Compact Hose - Fire-retardant cover
Parker's Medium Pressure No-Skive Compact hose 441 and 441RH offers one wire braid No-Skive construction with two wire braid performance, therefore the 441 is the ideal hose for many industrial and mobile applications with typical usage as on agricultural machines or in power steering circuits. Hose type 441RH with fire-retardant cover is the preferred hose type for general medium pressure hydraulic and pneumatic systems and water cooling circuits.
- Power Generation
- Matched hose and fitting system guarantees an approved and safe combination and the highest quality and safety, combined with the longest service life of the final product to the end-users.
- The hose type 441 is according to ISO 11237 Type R16 - SAE 100R16.
- The 441RH has a fire retardant cover (no need for additional fire sleeves) and is Railway approved according to EN45545 and ISO15540: HL2, making this the ideal hose for general medium pressure hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as water and oil cooling circuits.
- Complete No-Skive fitting technology across the full range of medium pressure hoses providing simpler, quicker and safer hose assembly.
- Industrial and mobile applications
- Agriculture and forestry machines
- Power steering circuits
- General medium pressure hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Water and oil cooling circuits
- Machine tool and glass industry
Parker's Medium Pressures Hoses 441 and 441RH are compatible with the Parker Parkrimp medium pressure fitting series 46 and 48