301SN - Medium-Pressure No-Skive Hose - EN 853 2SN - ISO 1436
Parker's Medium Pressure No-Skive hose 301SN and 301TC according to EN 853 2SN - ISO 1436 Type 2 with the No-Skive thin cover hose construction is the ideal hose range for general medium pressure hydraulic applications. This hose offers extended fluid compatibility and is developed for all general medium pressure hydraulic applications.
- Construction Equipment
- Injection Moulding
- Forestry and Agriculture
- Materials Handling
- Pulp and Paper
- Matched hose and fitting system guarantees an approved and safe combination and the highest quality and safety, combined with the longest service life of the final product to the end-users.
- High quality compounds allow thin cover hose construction.
- Nitrile inner tube offers extended fluid compatibility.
- The tough cover of 301TC over 80 x greater abrasion resistance than standard rubber cover hoses and is MSHA approved.
- Complete No-Skive fitting technology across the full range of medium pressure hoses providing simpler, quicker and safer hose assembly.
- The Parker Medium Pressure hose range is complemented by a full selection of compatible No-Skive fittings in steel and stainless steel.
- General medium pressure hydraulic applications
Parker's Medium Pressures Hoses 301SN and 301TC are compatible with the Parker Parkrimp medium pressure fitting series 48.