R42 - High-Pressure ParLock Multispiral Hoses ISO 3862 Type R15
Parker's High Pressure ParLock Multispiral Hoses R42, R42TC and R42ST are developed with Interlock technology and are the ideal range for applications with extremely dynamic pressure profiles, pressure surges and peaks. The range consists of ParLock hoses, fittings and assembly equipment combined with Parker's crimping know-how. The ParLock design is approved by the German Accident Prevention and Insurance Association (Berufsgenossenschaft) conforming to EN 201 (approved for injection-moulding machine applications).
- Material Handling
- Oil and Gas
- Matched hose and fitting system with Interlock technology guarantees an approved and safe combination and the highest quality and safety combined with the longest service life of the final product to the end-users
- Exceeds ISO 3862 - EN 856 Type R15 - Parker Specifications
- The R42TC has a tough cover (TC). Tough cover offers 80 x greater abrasion resistance than standard cover.
R42ST has even 450 x greater abrasion resistance than standard rubber cover hoses.
- Complete ParLock fitting technology across the full range of high pressure ParLock Multispiral Hoses providing simpler, quicker and safer hose assembly
- The Parker High Pressure ParLock skive type hose range is complemented by a full selection of compatible ParLock fittings to ensure a full metal to metal connection of the hose reinforcement with the shell or even with the nipple (external or external plus internal skiving) and are available in steel and stainless steel.
- Hydrostatic transmissions (combine harvesters, large tractors, excavators)
- Vibratory hammers
- Large injection moulding machines
- Tunneling machines
- Forestry machines
- Large material handling machines (container handling)
- Excavator booms
- Blow-out preventers in oil and gas
Parker's High Pressure ParLock Multispiral Hoses R42, R42TC and R42ST are compatible with the Parker Parkrimp high pressure fitting series V4 (internal and external skiving)