- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about 9995102
- Weight (KG)
- Supplier Partnumber
- Sales Unit
Details of the 9995102
When used with a commercially available vice, STAUFF manual tube benders, type TUB-MA, enable common hydraulic tubes to be bent manually.
They are suitable for steel and stainless steel tubes with diameters of 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18 and 22 mm with a defined minimum wall thickness.
The eight bending rollers – six in the imperial version – ensure maximum wear.
A scale lasered onto the bending rollers enhances the accuracy of the required bending angle with superior precision.
The manual tube bender is supplied with all the necessary components and multilingual instructions for use as a complete kit in a high-quality steel case.
Features and advantages
- Small bending radii allow for compact assemblies
- Optimised bending contour, which enables tube bends free of flattening and constriction
- Hard wearing steel bending rolls
- Ideal for versatile site use, possibly for installation work on site