- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about 71-3N4-4RP
- Weight (KG)
- Parker Hannifin
- Partnumber Parker
- Connection Size
- 1/4 BSP Female
- 71 Series
- Steel, Cr(VI)-free
- Customs Tariff Number
- Box Qty
- Country of Manufacture
- Sales Unit
Details of the 71-3N4-4RP
Snap-tite 71 Series Couplers (hydraulic) up to 10,000 psi connect with Snap-tite 71 Series Nipples.
These are double shut-off, non-spill, push to connect quick couplings for high pressure applications. Couplers and nipples are available in a wide range of sizes up to 2 inch with material options including steel, 316 stainless steel, or high pressure stainless steel.
Note: The 71-3 style couplers and nipples are interchangeable with the previous Snap-tite design couplers and nipples in sizes 3/8", 1/2", and 3/4". Old style 1" couplers and nipples (71-2C16 and 71-2N16) are not interchangeable with the 71-3 design.
- Sizes: 1/4” – 2”
- Materials: Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, High Pressure Stainless Steel
- Port Ends: Female NPTF, Female SAE
- Seal Options: Nitrile, Fluorocarbon, Ethylene Propylene
- Other Coupler options include: Sleeve Lock
- Oil and Gas
- Push-to-connect operation makes connection easy
- Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel and high pressure stainless steel material options for demanding applications
- Non-spill valves minimize fluid loss when disconnecting to reduce environmental contamination and avoid safety hazards caused by spillage.
- Flush face valves minimize the amount of air that can enter the system when connecting fluid lines
- In-plant equipment
- Oil exploration and production
- Construction Equipment