- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about 2222-10-10RVS
- Parker Hannifin
- Partnumber Parker
- Stainless Steel 316L
- Connection Size
- 7/8-14 Male JIC 10
- Connection Size II
- 7/8-14 Male JIC 10
- Union - Triple-Lok® 37° Flare ends
- Working Pressure (BAR)
- Weight (KG)
- Country of Manufacture
- Customs Tariff Number
- Box Qty
- Sales Unit
Details of the 2222-10-10RVS
Parker's 37° Flare JIC tube fittings and adapters, Triple-Lok®, meet the requirements of both SAE J514 and ISO 8434-2 and offer the industry's broadest offering of port ends. The design has a small metal to metal seal area which results in a compact design, low assembly torque, high temperature and high pressure capability.
- Military Ground Systems
- Aerial Lift
- Material Handling
- Military Marine
- Engine Transmission
- Easily adaptable to inch tube, metric tube and hose giving it worldwide acceptance.
- Vast selection of port end options, including SAE Straight Thread O-ring Boss (ORB), NPTF, BSPP-ED, BSPP-O-ring Retaining Ring (ORR), BSPP, BSPT, ISO 6149, Metric-O-ring Retaining Ring (ORR), and Metric-ED
- Parker’s Robust Port Stud on adjustable ports is manufactured with a longer locknut virtually eliminating washer damage and potential leaks, as well as making assembly virtually mistake-proof. This feature improves customer internal efficiencies and reduces rework costs resulting from backup washer damage commonly seen with traditional SAE adjustable port ends in the market.
- Steel fittings substantially exceeded the SAE corrosion requirements of 72 hours without red rust, lasting up to 1,000 as found by an independent test facility. This enhanced performance provides customers with a competitive advantage through extended equipment life, leading to increased revenues and reduced warranty costs.
- Stainless Steel nuts have a coating to prevent galling.
- Available in steel, stainless steel, and brass in sizes 1/8” - 2 ½” with working pressures up to 7500 psi.
- Hydraulic fluid and gas handling connections