- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about 10383101125
- Weight (KG)
- Parker Hannifin
- All parts in carbon steel with Epoxy paint for shell only (-20°C to +130°C)
- Working Pressure (BAR)
- Volume (L)
- (-20°C to +100°C) Nitrile standard
- Sales Unit
- Country of Manufacture
- Customs Tariff Number
Details of the 10383101125
The EBV bladder accumulator offers a reliable and efficient solution for water hammer arrestor, thermal expansion, energy storage and pulsation dampening . Utilizing comprehensive tools and resources including an applications database, CAD/CAM, finite element analysis, reliability studies and simulation we have optimized the design and performance of the accumulator. A high volume solution (up to 4000 litres) has been specially developed for energy storage and thermal expansion. Parker Olaer bladder accumulators are suitable for use in more than 35 countries (all hydraulic accumulators for Europe are CE marked) and they can meet an extensive range of international and industry approvals.
The standard EBV bladder accumulator has a female threaded fluid port or optional flange fluid port with different flange design standards. Rigorous product testing and continuous product development help to ensure our hydro-pneumatic accumulators operate at optimum efficiency and can perform in the most demanding environments. Parker accumulator accessories such as safety blocks, charging sets, brackets & clamps, adaptors and flanges, lifting eyes, bladder kits, can aid the safe installation and operation of the accumulators in any hydraulic system.
- Oil and Gas
- Industrial Chemical Processing
- Extensive range of international and industry approvals/standards (PED 2014/68/EU, ATEX 2014/34/EU, ASME VIII div 1, SELO, CRN, AS1210, NR13, CUTR, DNV, BV Marine, ABS and GL).
- Suitable for Fluid Groups 1 & 2.
- Available in carbon and stainless steel (304, 316, 316L).
- Rigorous product testing and continuous product development.
- Parker Olaer offers a wealth of product knowledge and experience thus enabling us to provide first class technical support and customer service.
- A large selection of materials and fittings enable us to provide complete low pressure systems to suit every application.
- The EBV bladder accumulator can provide an instantaneous response.
- Hydraulic Power Units
- Lubrication Systems
- Power Generation
- Energy Transmission & Distribution
Hydraulic accumulators are an essential component for the optimum operation of a hydraulic circuit.
- Surge Control/Water Hammer Arrestor: Sudden flow changes in the pipes (starting and stopping a pump, opening and closing a valve) cause pressure waves that propagate in pipes and cause the connections to leak, maladjustments of regulation devices/ measurement devices, deterioration to the pump and the system. When correctly sized, the EBV bladder accumulators absorb these oscillations, guaranteeing operation of your installations in complete safety within an acceptable pressure range.
- Thermal Expansion: Absorbs fluid volume variations induced by temperature changes in a closed liquid circuit and maintains a rated pressure.
- Energy Storage: Saves energy without loss and redistributes when required therefore reducing installed power. In case of failure of the main energy source, these accumulators can provide sufficient energy to complete an operation or to realize a full hydraulic cycle.