Snap-Tite H & PH Series
Snap-tite H Series Nipples (hydraulic, fluids) up to 11,000 psi connect with Snap-tite H and PH Series Couplers. These original Snap-tite H Series quick disconnects are truely multi-purpose. With sizes up to 4”, this coupling can be valved on both sides, single shut-off, or full flow. Both male and female port ends as well as many material options and the widest range of sizes available, make the Snap-tite H Series an ideal quick connection for a variety of applications.
Double or single shut off - Couplers and nipples are compatible to connect with or without valves, in any combination.
Full flow option - Rated for pressure ranges up to 11,000 psi max when used as a straight through, unvalved connection where both coupler and nipple are plain or without valves.
Connect under pressure option - PH Series nipples allow connection with H Series valved couplers when there is residual pressure on the PH Nipple side. It is recommended that only one half of the connection (coupler or nipple) be a PH version, not both.
- Sizes: 1/4” – 4”
- Materials: Steel, Aluminum, Brass, 316 Stainless Steel
- Port Ends: Male NPT, Female NPTF, Female SAE, Male SAE 37 degree Flare
- Seal Options: Nitrile, Fluorocarbon, Ethylene Propylene
- Oil and Gas
- Original Snap-tite H Series multi-purpose coupling, widely used in varied applications
- Widest range of sizes up to 4"
- Couplers and nipples are compatible to connect with or without valves, in any combination
- PH Series Nipples provide a connect under pressure option to connect lines with residual pressure caused by thermal expansion
- Male port end options add versatility
- Industrial hydraulic lines
- Food and chemical processing
- Water and coolant lines
- High pressure fluid transfer
- Mobile equipment
- Cleaning equipment