The DA diaphragm accumulator offers a reliable and efficient solution for storing energy under pressure and works as an hydraulic spring. Utilizing comprehensive tools and resources including an applications database, CAD/CAM we offer an optimized design and performance membrane accumulator. (all hydraulic accumulators are compliant to 2014/68/EU regulation)
Formerly branded as ELM diaphragm accumulators
Parker diaphragm accumulators (also referred to as membrane accumulators) are gas-loaded accumulators in which separation between the liquid and gas sides is achieved by a flexible diaphragm. They have a compact and lightweight design are available in 2 elastomer mixes; Nitrile and Hydrin (for low temperature working conditions) with a maximum pressure of 350bar (up to 2,8 liters) and volume of 3.5 Litres (up to 250 Bar).
DA accumulator range comes with a bonded seal (BS) fluid port with female or male and female fluid connection and M28x1,5 gas connection.
Accumulator accessories such as Safety Blocks, Clamps, Lock nut, Charging Sets (VGU/SC-VGU), can aid the safe installation and operation of the accumulators in any hydraulic system.
Parker Olaer have developed very sophisticated simulation software to optimize sizing recommendations for hydraulic accumulators. You can download the accumulator sizing software from the Product Support tab.
- Oil and Gas
- The adaption of a hydraulic shock absorber made up of a diaphragm accumulator improves driver comfort and offers immediate response times when driving over obstacles or rough terrain.
- The DA diaphragm accumulator offers a cost effective solution for hydraulic systems.
- The DA diaphragm accumulators are PED compliant and can be used in over 35 countries.
- The DA diaphragm accumulators offer high compression ratio (up to 8 – according to type)
- Low maintenance product
- We offer a wealth of product knowledge and experience thus enabling us to provide first class technical support and customer service.
- Agricultural equipment
- Construction equipment
- Wind Energy
- Hydraulic Power Units
- Lubrication Systems
- Power Generation
- Energy Transmission & Distribution
- Air & Gas Compressors
- Entertainment Automation
- Plastic Presses
- Die Casting
- Vehicle Assembly Facilities
- Machine Tools
Hydraulic accumulators are an essential component for the optimum operation of a hydraulic circuit. The accumulator enables:
- Energy Storage: Saves energy without loss and redistributes when required therefore reducing installed power.
- Hydraulic Spring/Shock Absorber: A membrane accumulator can act as a gas spring suppressing shocks and vibrations in hydraulic systems of lifting vehicles (e.g. Forklift trucks) and maintains real suspension of the load on a gas spring.
- Emergency Energy Storage: In case of failure of the main energy source, these accumulators can provide sufficient energy to complete an operation or to realize a full hydraulic cycle (example-brake or steering system) .
- Pressure Compensation: Absorbs pressure spikes from pumps or other components to control pressure and flow rates in the hydraulic circuit.
Volume Control: Absorbs fluid volume variations induced by temperature changes in a closed hydraulic circuit and maintains a rated pressure.
Formerly branded as Olaer and Olaer Fawcett Christie, Parker ADE
IMPORTANT NOTE: NEVER PRECHARGE THE ACCUMULATOR (ON THE NITROGEN SIDE) AT A PRESSURE EXCEEDING 130 BAR (EXCEPT DA-2,0L-100BAR . Maximal pre-charge value is 100 bar)