Snap-Tite 75 Series
Heavy Duty Threaded Connection in a Wide Range of Sizes
Snap-tite 75 Series Couplers (hydraulic) up to 5,000 psi connect with Snap-tite 75 Series Nipples.
Parker's Snap-tite 75 Series are double shut-off, connect under pressure, thread-to-connect quick couplings. The 3/4" size has a hex nut sleeve. All other sizes have a wing nut style connection. Couplers and nipples are available in a wide range of sizes and steel or stainless steel materials.
API 16D BOP version is available in 3/4" to 2" sizes. Contact us for availability.
- Sizes: 3/4” – 4”
- Materials: Steel plated, 316 Stainless Steel
- Port Ends: Female Pipe NPTF for Steel, NPT for 316 Stainless Steel
- Seal Options: Nitrile, Fluorocarbon
- Other Coupler options include: "Fire Safe" BOP version 3/4" - 2" steel sizes only
- Thread to connect wing nut makes a secure connection in rugged conditions
- Connect fluid lines under residual pressure
- Steel or corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel construction
- API 16D option for BOP use
- High pressure hydraulic systems
- Oil fields and offshore drilling rigs
- Power tongs
- Horizontal boring