Parker's High Pressure Quick Coupling Series HP were specially developed for use in industrial machinery, test equipment, rescue equipment, bolt tensioning, torque wrenches etc.
The couplings of HP1000 and HP1500 can be supplied either with or without additional safety lock. Series HP is a dry break coupling system - no oil loss during disconnection and no inclusion of air during connection.
- High flow as a result of optimised valve design
- Dry break – no oil loss during disconnection and no inclusion of air during connection
- Plug can withstand static pressure disconnected up to full working pressure
- Parker Tema high pressure couplings are supplied with dust caps inclusive
- High pressure tools
- Rescue equipment
- Torque wrenches
- Hydraulic high pressure pumps
- Bolt tensioning devices