Parker GLF Series Low Pressure Return Line Hydraulic Filters combine high efficiency microglass filtration with low cost installation in a new patented element design. The filter element assembly is designed for direct mounting and can be easily removed for maintenance, providing customers with both convenience and dependability.
Using genuine Parker GLF Series Replacement Elements ensures protection against contaminant ingress in hydraulic circuits, which otherwise can damage critical system components, such as pumps, valves and cylinders, resulting in increased downtime and higher operational costs. The elements are available in single and double lengths and several micron ratings (2, 5, 10, and 20) to meet the individual requirements of customers’ applications.
GLF Series Low Pressure Return Line Filters provide an economical alternative for quality tank top-mounted filtration. The filter is ideally suited for use with equipment that is required to operate in harsh environments, including mining, construction, marine, forestry, and agricultural operations. Elements are compatible with a wide range of hydraulic fluids including:
- Hydraulic mineral oils H to class HLPD (DIN51524)
- Operating fluids DIN ISO 2943
- Lubrication fluids ISO6743, APJ, DIN 51517, ACEA, ASTM
- Vegetable oils
- 60/40 Water glycols
- On request - Industrial grade phosphate esters
- Non-aggressive synthetic oils
Non-aggressive bio-degradable oils (HETG, HEPG and HEES to VDMA 24568)
- Oil and Gas
- Deck and mobile cranes
- Firefighting equipment
- Hydraulic presses
- Marine steering units
- Power packs
- Waste management, dump and fork lift trucks
- Waste balers
- Reach stackers
- Wheeled loaders
- Drilling equipment
- Industrial power units
- Wind turbines
- Prevents contamination and ingress of dirt, sand, dust, metal, etc. into hydraulic system.
- Reduces component failures in between service intervals, increasing machine availability and reducing the cost of ownership over the life of your machine.
- Lengthens time in between required maintenance intervals, reduces operating costs, and extends overall equipment/machine operational life.
- Microglass media maximizes filtration capacity and element life, while maintaining low pressure drop, even under cold start conditions.
- Element assembly is designed for direct mounting and easy removal for maintenance, providing customers with both convenience and dependability.
- High efficiency Quantµmfiber™ media increases particle capture and dirt holding capacity.
- Flow rate up to 3200 L/min (845 GPM).
- Pressure rating – up to 10.3 bar (150 psi) static.
- Single or double length configurations available.
- OEM lock available for use with genuine filter products.
- Several ratings available, including 2, 5, 10, and 20 micron.