- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about TR20/16/20ZS
- Parker Hannifin
- Partnumber Parker
- Steel, Cr(VI)-free
- Heavy Series
- 20S - M30×2.0
- Tubesize II
- 16S - M24×1.5
- Tee Reducer - EO 24° cone end
- Complete with EO2 nut and ring
- Weight (KG)
- Customs Tariff Number
- Sales Unit
Details of the TR20/16/20ZS
The main function of Ermeto DIN tube to tube high pressure hydraulic tube fittings is to connect different numbers of tubes. This broad range of Ermeto DIN tube to tube high pressure hydraulic tube fittings, types G, GR, W, T, TR, K, SV, up to WSV is available in steel with Cr(VI)-free surfaces and in a stainless steel version. Depending on the specific application, the fittings can be delivered with cutting ring (EO-PSR or DPR) or elastomeric seal (EO-2).
- Machine Tools
- Material Handling
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Suitable for general hydraulic applications.
- High corrosion resistance: The Cr(VI)-free surface treatment gives an average corrosion resistance of more than 500 hours to white rust. This attribute helps to extends the life cycle of the fittings.
- Stainless Steel surface: Ermeto DIN tube to tube high pressure hydraulic tube fittings, stainless steel version, have a high corrosion resistance to aggressive media and environmental influences, also a higher temperature resistance, than steel. Thes features extend the range of applications.
- High pressure: Ermeto DIN tube to tube high pressure hydraulic tube fittings can be used in applications of up to 800 bar (S series) and 500 bar (L series), so that the fittings can be used in a wide range of applications.