- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about TH12ZLMKD
- Parker Hannifin
- Partnumber Parker
- Steel, Cr(VI)-free
- Light Series
- 12L - M18×1.5
- Connection Size
- M16X1.5 Metric Male
- Soft sealing ring for banjo fittings SWVE, WH and TH
- High pressure banjo tee - EO 24° cone end / Male metric thread with soft seal ring
- Complete with EO2 nut and ring
- Weight (KG)
- Customs Tariff Number
- Sales Unit
Details of the TH12ZLMKD
The main function of Ermeto DIN banjo fittings is to connect different numbers of tubes or hoses. This broad range of DIN banjo fittings, types from WH-M-KDS, TH-R up to DSVW-R is available in steel with Cr(VI)-free surfaces and in a stainless steel version. Depending on the specific application, these fittings can be delivered with cutting ring (EO-PSR or DPR) or elastomeric seal (EO-2).
- Machine Tools
- Materials Handling
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Suitable for general hydraulic applications.
- High corrosion resistance: The Cr(VI)-free surface treatment gives an average corrosion resistance of more than 500 hours to white rust. This attribute extends the life cycle of the fittings.
- Stainless steel surface: Stainless steel fittings have a high corrosion resistance to aggressive media and environmental influences, also a higher temperature resistance, than steel. These features extend the range of applications.
- High pressure: Banjo fittings have pressure ratings of up to 400 bar (S series) and 315 bar (L series). These features increase the range of applications.