- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about 50832506
- Weight (KG)
- Parker Hannifin
- Technical Info
- PWO B25THx60/1P-SC-S
- Sales Unit
Details of the 50832506
With a PWO water oil cooler in your system, you can be assured that the fluid in your system is working at the correct temperature, providing maximum performance and reliability.
The cooling elements of the Parker PWO water oil cooler consist of corrugated channel plates sandwiched between the front and rear cover plates. The channel plates are pressed and vacuum brazed in the same automated procedure, with rigorous standards of quality control. The design of the Parker PWO emphasizes a number of possibilities for versatile and efficient solutions.
- Light and compact
- Suitable for many applications
- Easy installation
- Cost-efficient and environmentally friendly
The correct working temperature produces a number of economic and environmental benefits:
- The hydraulic system’s useful life is extended.
- The oil’s useful life is extended.
- The hydraulic system’s availability increases – more operating time and fewer shutdowns.
- Service and repair costs are reduced
- High efficiency level maintained in continuous operation – the system’s efficiency falls if the temperature exceeds the ideal working temperature.
- Marine cranes
- Crushing machines
- Mining equipment
- Power units
- Lubrication systems
- Wind power