471TC /472TC - Medium-Pressure No-Skive Compact Tough Cover Hose - DIN EN 857 2SC - ISO 11237 Type 2SC
Parker’s 471TC/ST hose is a hydraulic industry standard hose that has a pressure range of 2500-5800 psi, with a synthetic rubber inner tube which provides wide fluid compatibility. The two-wire braided construction offers more flexibility than the standard spiral counterpart in order to fit your needs.
- Construction Equipment
- Injection Moulding
- Forestry and Agriculture
- Materials Handling
- Pulp and Paper
- Matched hose and fitting system guarantees an approved and safe combination and the highest quality and safety combined with the longest service life of the final product to the end-users.
- High quality compounds allows thin covers, less weight, long service life.
- High flexibility for easier installation and increased service life.
- High abrasion resistance hose covers superior to ISO 6945 requirements, extending service life.
- Small bend radii and light weight for applications where space and weight are determining factors.
- High ozone-resistant cover compounds extending weathering and aging resistance.
- Complete No-Skive fitting technology across the full range of medium pressure hoses providing simpler, quicker and safer hose assembly.
- All mobile and industrial medium pressure applications
- Construction machines
- Agriculture and forestry machines
- Materials handling machines
- Automotive/machine tool
- Injection moulding and pulp and paper machines