Dit artikel is op het moment niet op voorraad. Meer informatie over de
levertijd, mail naar firstname.lastname@example.org of bel naar +31 (0)10 - 479 15 11
- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about GE12SM12X1.5
- Parker Hannifin
- Partnumber Parker
- Steel, Cr(VI)-free
- Heavy Series
- 12S - M20×1.5
- Connection Size
- M12X1.5 Metric Male
- Metal sealing edge
- Male stud connector - Male metric thread - metal sealing edge (ISO 9974)/EO 24° cone end
- Complete with nut and ring
- Weight (KG)
- Customs Tariff Number
- Sales Unit
Details of the GE12SM12X1.5
The main function of Ermeto DIN male stud high pressure hydraulic tube fittings is to connect different numbers of tubes or hoses. This broad range of fittings, types as GEO, GE-M-ED, GE-R-ED, GE-NPT, GE-KEG up to GE-M is available in steel with Cr(VI)-free surfaces and in a stainless steel version. Depending on the specific application, these fittings can be delivered with cutting ring (EO-PSR or DPR) or elastomeric seal (EO-2).
- Machine Tools
- Materials Handling
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Suitable for general hydraulic applications.
- High corrosion resistance: The Cr(VI)-free surface treatment gives an average corrosion resistance of more than 500 hours to white rust. This attribute extends the life cycle of the fittings.
- Stainless steel surface: Ermeto DIN male stud high pressure hydraulic tube fittings, stainless steel version, have a high corrosion resistance to aggressive media and environmental influences, also a higher temperature resistance, than steel. These features extend the range of applications.
- High pressure: Ermeto DIN male stud high pressure hydraulic tube fittings have pressure ratings of up to 800 bar (S series) and 500 bar (L series), so that the fittings can be used in a wide range of applications.