- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about GAI15ZLRVIT
- Parker Hannifin
- Partnumber Parker
- Steel, Cr(VI)-free
- Light Series
- 15L - M22×1.5
- Connection Size
- 1/2 BSP Female
- Female connector - Female BSPP thread (ISO 1179-1) / EO 24° cone end
- Complete with EO2 nut and ring
- Weight (KG)
- Customs Tariff Number
- Sales Unit
Details of the GAI15ZLRVIT
The main function of Ermeto tube-to-female high pressure hydraulic DIN tube fittings is to connect a tube with a port. This broad range of DIN fittings from GAI-M and GAI-NPT is available in steel with Cr(VI)-free surfaces and in a stainless steel version. Depending on the specific application, these fittings can be delivered with cutting ring (EO-PSR or DPR) or elastomeric seal (EO-2).
- Machine Tools
- Materials Handling
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Suitable for general hydraulic applications.
- High corrosion resistance: The Cr(VI)-free surface treatment gives an average corrosion resistance of more than 500 hours to white rust. This attribute extends the life cycle of the fittings.
- Stainless steel surface: Ermeto DIN tube to female high pressure tube fittings in a stainless steel version, have a high corrosion resistance to aggressive media and environmental influences, also a higher temperature resistance, than steel. These features extend the range of applications.
- High pressure: Tube-to-female fittings have pressure ratings of up to 400 bar (S series) and 315 bar (L series), so that the fittings can be used in a wide range of applications.