Assembled adjustable swivel branch tee - EO 24° cone end / Male BSPP thread - ED-seal (ISO 1179)
Dit artikel is op het moment niet op voorraad. Meer informatie over de
levertijd, mail naar email@example.com of bel naar +31 (0)10 - 479 15 11
- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about ET20SRED
- Parker Hannifin
- Partnumber Parker
- Steel, Cr(VI)-free
- Heavy Series
- 20S - M30×2.0
- Connection Size
- 3/4 BSP Male
- Eolastic softseal
- Assembled adjustable swivel branch tee - EO 24° cone end / Male BSPP thread - ED-seal (ISO 1179)
- Complete with nut and ring
- Weight (KG)
- Customs Tariff Number
- Box Qty
- Sales Unit
Details of the ET20SRED
The main function of Ermeto swivel adjustable DIN fittings is to connect different numbers of tubes or hoses. This broad range of DIN swivel adjustable fittings, types EW-M-ED, EV-R-ED, ET-M-ED up to EVL-R is available in steel with Cr(VI)-free surfaces and in a stainless steel version. Depending on the specific application, these fittings can be delivered with cutting ring (EO-PSR or DPR) or elastomeric seal (EO-2).
- Machine Tools
- Materials Handling
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Suitable for general hydraulic applications.
- High corrosion resistance: The Cr(VI)-free surface treatment gives an average corrosion resistance of more than 500 hours to white rust. This attribute extends the life cycle of the fittings.
- Stainless steel surface: Stainless steel fittings have a high corrosion resistance to aggressive media and environmental influences, also a higher temperature resistance, than steel. These features extend the range of applications.
- High pressure: Swivel adjustable fittings have pressure ratings of up to 800 bar (S series) and 500 bar (L series), so that the fittings can be used in a wide range of applications.