- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about DVWE16SM
- Parker Hannifin
- Partnumber Parker
- Steel, Cr(VI)-free
- Heavy Series
- 16S - M24×1.5
- Connection Size
- M27X2.0 Metric Male
- Eolastic softseal
- Elbow male stud plain bearing rotary union
- Complete with nut and ring
- Weight (KG)
- Customs Tariff Number
- Sales Unit
Details of the DVWE16SM
Plain bearing rotary fittings for slow rotating, swinging or moving machine parts up to 40 bar (series L) or up to 100 bar (series S).
Hydraulic oils and lubricants on mineral oil base. Also for hydraulic fluids HETG and HEES. Not suitable for corrosive and HFC-fluids or gases.
Materials: Casing, body nut and progressive ring of steel. Sealing of NBR (Perbunan), on request of FKM. Plain bearing rotary fittings are not available in stainless steel or brass.
Series L, tube O.D. 6 to 35 mm, working pressure (PN): 40 bar
Series S, tube O.D. 6 to 38 mm, working pressure (PN): 100 bar
Tube connection according to DIN 2353, ISO 8434-1. Male stud with metric thread and BSP thread. Sealing of male stud by Eolastic-seals.
For sealings of NBR: -35°C up to +100°C
For sealings of FKM: -25°C up to +120°C
- Chemical Industries
- Plant engineering
- Power stations
- Cable storage
- Connecting a fixed point to a rotating, swinging or moving machine part via hoses. To prevent torsion and to avoid small hose radius.
Features/ Benefits of the plain bearing rotary fittings:
- Plain bearing rotary fittings help to avoid torsion of hoses and therefore improve the life cycle of these products