Dit artikel is op het moment niet op voorraad. Meer informatie over de
levertijd, mail naar firstname.lastname@example.org of bel naar +31 (0)10 - 479 15 11
- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about DSVW12SROMD
- Parker Hannifin
- Partnumber Parker
- Steel, Cr(VI)-free
- Heavy Series
- 12S - M20×1.5
- Connection Size
- 3/8 BSP Male
- Sealing ring for low pressure banjos DSVW
- Low pressure banjo elbow - EO 24° cone end / Male BSPP thread
- Body only
- Weight (KG)
- Customs Tariff Number
- Sales Unit
Details of the DSVW12SROMD
The main function of Ermeto DIN banjo fittings is to connect different numbers of tubes or hoses. This broad range of DIN banjo fittings, types from WH-M-KDS, TH-R up to DSVW-R is available in steel with Cr(VI)-free surfaces and in a stainless steel version. Depending on the specific application, these fittings can be delivered with cutting ring (EO-PSR or DPR) or elastomeric seal (EO-2).
- Machine Tools
- Materials Handling
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Suitable for general hydraulic applications.
- High corrosion resistance: The Cr(VI)-free surface treatment gives an average corrosion resistance of more than 500 hours to white rust. This attribute extends the life cycle of the fittings.
- Stainless steel surface: Stainless steel fittings have a high corrosion resistance to aggressive media and environmental influences, also a higher temperature resistance, than steel. These features extend the range of applications.
- High pressure: Banjo fittings have pressure ratings of up to 400 bar (S series) and 315 bar (L series). These features increase the range of applications.