- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about 7223-12-12RVS
- Parker Hannifin
- Partnumber Parker
- Stainless Steel 316L
- Connection Size
- 1 3/16-12 ORFS Male (12)
- Connection Size II
- 1 1/16-12 UNF Male
- Male stud connector - O-Lok® ORFS tube end / Male UN/UNF thread - O-ring (ISO 11926)
- Working Pressure (BAR)
- Weight (KG)
- Country of Manufacture
- Customs Tariff Number
- Box Qty
- Sales Unit
Details of the 7223-12-12RVS
Parker's O-ring Face Seal (ORFS) Tube Fittings and Adapters, Seal-Lok, meet or exceed the requirements of both SAE J1453 and ISO 8434-3 and have international acceptance. O-ring face seal fittings offer zero clearance, resistance to over torque and vibration resistance making it an ideal reusable hydraulic fitting solution across many markets. Seal-Lok tube fittings and adapters come in steel and stainless steel. Parker's Trap-Seal for ORFS improves customer experience by eliminating potential hydraulic leaks caused by O-ring fall-out and O-ring pinch during assembly. This provides customers a competitive advantage while leading to reduced overall cost.
- Military Ground Systems
- Aerial Lift
- Material Handling
- Military Marine
- Machine Tool
- Alternative Energy
- Off-Shore/Oil & Gas
- Highly resistant to over-torque, withstanding 200% torque above the rated value without any damage to the fitting, creating unlimited reusability.
- Flat sealing surface allows for zero clearance installation.
- Suitable for a wide range of wall thicknesses and are adaptable to inch tube, metric tube and hose.
- Patented Trap-Seal design provides optimal seal retention in ORFS CORG groove and prevents seal pinch during assembly.
- Steel fittings substantially exceeded the SAE corrosion requirements of 72 hours without red rust, lasting up to 1,000 as found by an independent test facility. This enhanced performance provides customers with a competitive advantage through extended equipment life, leading to increased revenues and reduced warranty costs.
- Parker's Robust Port Stud on adjustable ports is manufactured with a longer locknut virtually eliminating washer damage and potential leaks, as well as making assembly virtually mistake-proof. This feature improves customer internal efficiencies and reduces rework costs resulting from backup washer damage commonly seen with traditional SAE adjustable port ends in the market.
- Offered in steel and stainless steel in sizes 1/4" through 2” with working pressures up to 9200 psi.
- Hydraulic fluid and gas handling connections