- Fast order processing
- All products in stock
- 24/7 Support
- Questions? Call +31(0)10 - 479 15 11
More information about 09235101180
- Weight (KG)
- Parker Hannifin
- All parts in carbon steel with Epoxy paint for shell only (-20°C to +130°C)
- Working Pressure (BAR)
- Volume (L)
- (-20°C to +140°C) Viton
- Sales Unit
- Country of Manufacture
- Customs Tariff Number
Details of the 09235101180
The Parker EHV bladder accumulators are available from 207 to 250 bar in Carbon Steel. Also available is the EHVF series with Flanged SAE Fluid Port.
Gas loaded accumulators are an essential component for the optimum operation of a hydraulic circuit. The accumulator enables:
- Energy Storage:
Saves energy without loss and redistributes when required therefore reducing installed power.
- Pressure Compensation:
Absorbs pressure spikes from pumps or other components to control pressure and flow rates in the hydraulic circuit.
- Volume Control:
Absorbs fluid volume variations induced by temperature changes in a closed hydraulic circuit and maintains a rated pressure.
- Emergency Energy Storage:
In case of failure of the main energy source, these accumulators can provide sufficient energy to complete an operation or to realize a full hydraulic cycle.
- Industrial (metal forming, plastic press, heavy industry, tooling machine, hydraulic power units, test bench...)
- Energy (Oil & Gas, Wind Power, Nuclear Power, Renewable Energy)
- Marine (ship equipment, cranes)
- Mobile (handling construction, mining...)
Formerly branded as Olaer