The role of Parker SensoControl test points is the monitoring and inspection, and also sampling, of high, low and vacuum systems. They are used for venting cylinders and hydraulic installations. The SensoControl EMA1 measuring connector has a push-in coupling through to the MAV-MA1 pressure gauge connection, also with push-in coupling. The EMA1 measuring connectors are supplied with high corrosion-resistant Cr(VI)-free surface, leading to an increase in the durability of these components. The sealing system of the primary seal in EMA1 types is provided by a ball check valve. An O-ring seal also operates as a secondary seal in the coupled test point fitting with pin-lock and also in connected diagnostic hoses. The SensoControl EMA3 measuring connector has a push-in coupling through to the MAV-MA3 pressure gauge connection with M16x2 screw coupling. The EMA3 measuring connectors are supplied with high corrosion-resistant Cr(VI)-free surfaces, leading to an increase in the durability of these components. Furthermore, these components can be optionally supplied in a stainless steel version. For the EMA3 types, the sealing system is formed by a sealing cone with O-ring sealing. When the EMA3 screw cap is is screwed in, an O-ring seal acts additionally as a secondary seal.
- Machine Tools
- Materials Handling
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Suitable for general hydraulic applications.
Features/ Benefits of the Parker SensoControl Test Points:
- Leak-free sealing is generated before the valve is opened. Consequently down-time is avoided.
- These robust, reliable test points are outstanding, amongst other reasons, for their small dimensions and are therefore epecially suitable for tight access conditions.
- Using Parker SensoControl test points is easy; measurement, testing and switching devices are simple to connect, saving the user much time.
- Connection under pressure up to 400 bar is possible for types with screw connection. The nominal pressures go up to 630 bar. This makes Parker SensoControl test points suitable for a wide range of applications.
- The metallic protection cap is vibration-proof enabling downtime to be avoided.