Snap-Tite 71 Series
Snap-tite's 71 Series product line offers customers an economical flush face, dry break capable of operating at pressures to 10,000 psi (690 bar). Special seals are available to handle troublesome media as well as Autoclave cone and threaded end fittings. The 71 Series is ideal for test stands and other chemical and hydraulic applications where endurance and cleanliness are requirements.
- Flush Face/Dry Break - spillage and system contamination are held to a minimum with flush valve
- Push-to-Connect - Ideal one-hand operation when one half is mounted. Sleeve retracts to disconnect.
- Rugged Unit - Heavy duty construction ideally suited for tough applications.
- Pressure Capability - Designed for operating pressures up to 10,000 psi (690 bar).
- Versatile Construction - Available in plated steel, stainless steel & high pressure stainless steel
- Range of Sizes - 1/8" thru 2" sizes are available
- Superior Flow and Low Pressure Drop
- Autoclave Cone & Threaded Fittings are Available
- Sleeve lock Feature - This optional feature protects against accidental disconnection.
The 71 Series couplings are designed for today's applications including special features for modern needs - dry break, push-to-connect, high pressure, rugged and versatile. Extra large flow chambers and Snap-tite's exclusive valve design permit exceptional flow while maintaining low pressure drop.