SCT Temperature Measurement - CAN
Temperature measurements in hydraulics are useful for searching for faults and for avoiding damage following too high temperatures in critical components such as pumps or proportional valves.
In order to carry out a precise temperature measurement, the temperature is measured directly in the tube or hose line.
The insertion sensors of the SCT-190 series can also be used to measure temperature in SCFT-xxx-02-02 turbine flowmeters.
- High pressure-resistant temperature probe for measuring hydraulics
- Temperature measurement up to 150°C
- Flexible use
- Insertion sensor
- Sensor identification light ring
- Accuracy ± 0.66 %
- Quick plug/screw connection SPEEDCON®
- Suitable for long cable lengths