SCFTT CAN Turbine Flowmeter
A turbine wheel is driven by the oil flow and thus set in motion. The frequencies produced are processed by a digital electronic device. The influence of disturbing flow effects is thus compensated. With the lower flow resistance QR, the hydraulic circulation operates at low loss.
The turbine flowmeter is equipped with an EMA-3 quick connect coupling to measure the pressure.
Oil temperatures are directly measured from the oil flow in the turbine flowmeter. Thus, all the important measured values are gathered in one location.
- Turbine flowmeter with integrated temperature sensor in CAN bus technology
- 6 measuring ranges up to 750 l/min
- Easy assembly
- Resistant to high pressure up to 480 bar
- Low flow resistance
- Integrated pressure and temperature measurement points
- Suitable for reverse mode
- Simple wiring with SPEEDCON®
- Suitable for long cable lengths
- Sensor identification LED