Parker's Parflange® Flaring and Flanging Tooling, used with the Parflange® machines, provides fast, leak-free flange (90°) and flare (37°) tube connections for Seal-Lok O-ring Face Seal (ORFS) and Triple-Lok 37° Flare JIC fittings. Pins and dies for flaring and flanging a wide range of inch and metric tube sizes for many different wall thicknesses are available for all three Parflange machines.
- Military Ground Systems
- Aerial Lift
- Material Handling
- Military Marine
- Machine Tool
- Alternative Energy
- Off-Shore/Oil & Gas
- Parflange 1025 and Pro 50 die design controls tube insertion, ensuring proper flare and flange without the need for operator to machine adjust.
- Parflange 1025 and Pro 50 pins and dies can be used on both machines, within machine capabilities.
- Parflange ECO 25 dies have the flanging (90°) surface on one side and the flaring (37°) surface on the other, allowing the die to both flange and flare the same size tubing.
- Parflange ECO 25's adjustable tube wall stop allows one die to work for all wall thicknesses of that size tube in both steel and stainless steel.
- Flare and Flange steel and stainless tube from ¼” up to 1 ½” O.D., with metric sizes also available.
- Flanging and flaring steel and stainless steel tube for O-ring Face Seal (ORFS) and 37° flare connections in industrial and mobile applications.