Parker's O-ring Face Seal (ORFS) Fittings and Adapters, Seal-Lok, meet or exceed the requirements of both SAE J1453 and ISO 8434-3 and have international acceptance. O-ring face seal fittings offer zero clearance, resistance to over torque and vibration resistance making it an ideal hydraulic fluid connection solutions across many markets.
- Military Ground Systems
- Aerial Lift
- Material Handling
- Military Marine
- Machine Tool
- Alternative Energy
- Off-Shore/Oil & Gas
- Highly resistant to over-torque, withstanding 200% torque above the rated value without any damage to the fitting, creating unlimited reusability.
- Flat sealing surface allows for zero clearance installation.
- Suitable for a wide range of wall thicknesses and are adaptable to inch tube, metric tube and hose.
- Patented Trap-Seal design provides optimal seal retention in ORFS CORG groove and prevents seal pinch during assembly.
- Steel fittings substantially exceeded the SAE corrosion requirements of 72 hours without red rust, lasting up to 1,000 as found by an independent test facility.
- Parker's Robust Port Stud on adjustable ports is manufactured with a longer locknut virtually eliminating washer damage and potential leaks, as well as making assembly virtually mistake-proof.
- Offered in steel and stainless steel in sizes 1/4" through 2” with working pressures up to 9200 psi.
- Hydraulic fluid and gas handling connections.