The Maxiflow Series full flow filters for suction or return are designed to provide quality protection for hydraulic or lubrication systems. Rated at a maximum pressure of 10 bar at 360 l/min, Maxiflow filters cover a wide range of mobile and industrial applications.
- Compact tank top mounted return line filter.
- Filter element can be used for direct screw-in mounting with co-polymer reservoirs.
- Parker quality filter element.
- In to Out flow avoids re-contamination of the system.
- Flow capability up to 400 l/min at 10 bar working pressure.
- Telescopic handlers
- Refuse vehicles
- Road sweepers
- Industrial power units
- Grass cutters
- Press brakes
The Parker Filtration Maxiflow Full Flow Filters for Suction or Return. Maxiflow type MXA8 and MXA9 feature two integral red/green indicators incorporated into the head. Fitted as standard, they ensure maximum indicator visibility and early warning of filter condition. Maxiflow type MXA7 features one integral indicator.