Guardian® Portable filtration system
The Guardian portable filtration system is a unique pump/motor/ filter combination designed for conditioning and transferring petroleum-based and water emulsion fluids. It protects your system from contamination added with new fluid because new fl uid is not necessarily clean fluid. Most new fluids right out of the drum are unfit for use due to high initial concentrations of contaminants. Contamination may be added to a new fluid during processing, mixing, handling, and storage. The Guardian also circulates and “polishes” fluid in your existing systems to reduce the contamination to an acceptable level. There are literally hundreds of applications that the Guardian is suited for, with more being discovered each day. If your system is sensitive to the harmful effects of contamination, then the Guardian may be ideal for you.
- Guardian is designed to ‘clean’ new oil and deliver it to a system.
- Carries out a clean up of existing fluid to its original condition.
- Maximum pressure 3.4 bar. Maximum flow 15 l/min.
- Filters petroleum based oils, water emulsions and diesel fuels.
- Fluid transfer
- Offline reservoir clean-up
- Injection moulding machines
- Royal navy surface fleet systems
- Paper mills
- Industrial equipment
- Mobile equipment
- Marine system support