Ermeto DIN Plain bearing rotary fittings
Plain bearing rotary fittings for slow rotating, swinging or moving machine parts up to 40 bar (series L) or up to 100 bar (series S).
Hydraulic oils and lubricants on mineral oil base. Also for hydraulic fluids HETG and HEES. Not suitable for corrosive and HFC-fluids or gases.
- Casing, body nut and progressive ring of steel. Sealing of NBR (Perbunan), on request of FKM. Plain bearing rotary fittings are not available in stainless steel or brass. Surface: Cr(VI)-free
- Series L, tube O.D. 6 to 35 mm, working pressure (PN): 40 bar
- Series S, tube O.D. 6 to 38 mm, working pressure (PN): 100 bar
- Tube connection according to DIN 2353, ISO 8434-1. Male stud with metric thread and BSP thread. Sealing of male stud by Eolastic-seals
For sealings of NBR: -35°C up to +100°C
For sealings of FKM: -25°C up to +120°C
- Chemical Industries
- Plant engineering
- Power stations
- Cable storage
- Connecting a fixed point to a rotating, swinging or moving machine part via hoses. To prevent torsion and to avoid small hose radius.
Features/ Benefits of the ball bearing rotary fittings:
- Parker plain bearing rotary fittings help to avoid torsion of hoses and therefore improve the life cycle of these products.