Brass Compression Fittings
These "universal" fittings provide users with numerous connection options for a wide variety of tube materials without the need for tube threading or soldering. This range guarantees excellent long-term sealing and performance.
Simple to Install and Use
- Suitable for pneumatic and medium pressure hydraulic applications
- Compatible with many industrial fluids
- Large product range: 22 configurations
- Excellent sealing due to the tightening of the olive onto the tube
- Metallic sealing guarantees maximum service life
- High strength brass for increased mechanical reliability
Wide Variety of Tubing
- Connection of different types of tubing and hose: metal, polymer, steel, rubber, etc.
- Multiple tube diameters can be connected using the Parker Legris reducer assembly system
- No insert required for rigid and semi-rigid polyamide tubing below 14 mm